Garbage Bin Cleaning Services for Commercial and Residential Properties
Here at Epic Bin Cleaning we offer a wide variety of residential and commercial eco-friendly garbage bin cleaning cleaning services in Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, Chestermere, Strathmore and surrounding communities. Epic Bin Cleaning team will clean, disinfect and sterilise your bin in 15 minutes, and we get to recycle 90% of the water used!
Properties we serve include and are not limited to:
- Private Homes
- Construction Sites
- Office buildings
- RV Camps
- Municipal buildings
Our garbage bin cleaning service will remove all the grime and dirt, so you never have to worry if your neighbours can find your property by smell only.
Nasty fine for a nasty smell
If you don’t care about neighbours, you should care about possible fines! Calgary Bylaw, for example, clearly states that any materials that create unpleasant odours are prohibited within city limits. Fines for these violations can go up to 500$!
A clean bin in 5 easy steps:
You see, the process of cleaning your bins comes in 6 easy steps:
- We come to your property on a day after your waste and recycling bin has been emptied by the City.
- Epic Bin Cleaning team will then ensure we’re using the appropriate bins by checking for the address.
- Our team will then clean your waste and recycling bin with bio-degradable, eco-friendly degreaser. The degreaser will dissolve any residue left in the bin and break down to a liquid form.
- Bins are then loaded into the truck by a hydraulic arm. They’re then pressure washed, sanitized and cleaned from the inside out.
- Finally, your bins are then put back to their proper spot.
No harsh chemicals
To stay true at our word, Epic Bin Cleaning uses eco-friendly, biodegradable cleaners, instead of harsh chemicals to clean your soiled wheelie bins, removing 99% of all known bacteria.
Our equipment only uses 55 gallons per 80 washes. That’s the size of a large fish tank!
Bin Cleaning done in 10 minutes!
During the wash cycle, water is heated to 190 degrees killing any unwanted bacteria in the water and in your bins.
During the cleaning process Epic Bin Cleaning uses hot water at high pressure; up to 4000psi.
The entire process takes about 10 minutes per bin, but that is all it takes for us at Epic Bin Cleaning to return it to you clean and sanitized.
All you have to do is put out your bin out for collection a day after the City collects your garbage. You can check our GARBAGE COLLECTION SCHEDULE DIRECTORY page for more information on garbage pickup dates in your community.
CONTACT US for our FREE ESTIMATE for you residential and commercial bin cleaning needs!